The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- Bukowski Tavern Cambridge Hosts Tap Takeover with Peroni Brewery
- A Preview of Lord Hobo’s Woburn Taproom Expansion and Beer Garden
- Craft Beer’s Contradictory Market A Conundrum For Many Breweries
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing to Raise Money for Australian Bushfire Relief
- Springdale Unveils New Brand Design and Beer Lineup