The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- Break Rock Brewing’s Vilija Bizinkauskas Elected Chapter President of the Master Brewers Association of the America’s
- True North Ales Wind Chill Cold IPA
- Night Shift Brewing Releases Lite Owl Party Pack
- Castle Island Launches Distribution in New Hampshire
- Samuel Adams Introduces New, Brighter Take on Flagship Boston Lager for First Time in Nearly 40 Years with Big Game Ad