The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Presents Uh Huh Honey IPA to Benefit Pink Boots Foundation