The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- Hoops & Hops: Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers Signs Partnership with the Boston Celtics
- Athletic Brewing Releases Limited Edition Non-Alcoholic “Closer By The Mile” IPA With All Proceeds Going To The 2020 Pan-Mass Challenge
- Remnant Brewing Deseja Bottle Release
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Two Brand New Beers
- Brockton Beer Company Joins Forces with Vitamin Sea Brewing for Black Is Beautiful Collaboration