The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- Night Shift Brewing Owl’s Nest Esplanade and Herter Park Beer Gardens Reopen, 4 New Locations Hatching Soon
- Camby makes good on commitment to White Lion and Amherst community
- Harpoon Worcester Beer Garden To Open May 26
- Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company Celebrates Their Sixth Anniversary as America’s First All-Imperial Brewery
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Collabs w/ Pink Boots Foundation for Brewing Equity