The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- How to Be An Eco-Friendly Craft Beer Drinker – Part 1: The Plastic Problem
- New England Whale Festival features Cisco Brewers tap takeover at Victory Point in Marina Bay
- Jack’s Abby Beer Hall Revamps Restaurant Experience
- Red Apple Farm & Moon Hill Brewing Announce Second Year Of Brew Barn
- Local beer enthusiasts can help make Quincy’s first craft brewery a reality