The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company Releases Short Sell American IPA
- True North Ale Company Launches Forest Haze Juicy Double IPA
- Craft Brewers Ditching Plastic Can Carriers For Eco-Conscious Options
- Barrel House Z Releases Two Craft Hard Seltzers: Mojito and Mango Peach Fizz
- True North Ale Company Launches Turning Violet! Sour Blueberry Ale