The Gloucester Times reports that the pending Great Marsh Brewing Company, currently being built at the site of the former Fortune Palace in Essex, has received a $5 million tax-exempt bond from MassDevelopment. Entrepreneur John Collins, who began home brewing three years ago, hopes to have his micro brewery & taproom open by fall of this year.
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Flavors Featuring Night Shift Brewing’s Pumpkin Piescraper and Stormalong Cider’s Boston Heirloom
- True North Ale Company Wins Major Award at 2023 Great American Beer Festival
- Cape Cod Beer to Host Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Beer
- Springfield, MA Brewery, White Lion, Opens 2nd Location in Amherst, MA
- Portico Brewing and the Charles River Watershed Association Highlight River Restoration with Release of Special Beer