- This event has passed.
A Night of Cajun and Cold Snap at Sam Adams
February 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Are you tired of the cold? Does it feel like this winter will never end? Time to “SNAP” out of it with a Night of Cajun and Cold Snap. Join Sam Adams on Friday February 23rd at the Samuel Adams Boston Brewery for an evening of music, festivities, seasonal favorites, and exclusive specialty brews only available right here.
Enjoy live music provided by Boston’s own Zydeco band the Boogaloo Swamis while warming up with steamed mussels paired with our spring seasonal Cold Snap.
Looking to take your brewery experience to the next level? Check out their VIP option. In addition to all the fun of the general admission ticket you will also receive a guided flight of our exclusive barrel aged beers and access to a VIP dining option.
General Admission ticket includes:
– 6 samples of Samuel Adams Craft Beer
– Steamed mussels prepared by our friends at Revolution Catering
– Live music provided by the Boogaloo Swamis
VIP Session (5:45 start time) ticket includes:
– A guided tasting of three exclusive barrel aged beers in our Bierkeller
– VIP entree of braised short ribs and a presentation on food and beer parings
– All the fun of the general admission ticket
Last call is at 8:45 PM. This is a 21+ event.