In his most recent column, The Beerhunter describes how two Western Mass. breweries, Two Weeks Notice in West Springfield and Floodwater Brewing in the Shelburne Falls village of Buckland, persevered through business disappointments and substantial delays before finally opening their doors earlier this month. Both are up and running now, Two Weeks Notice with retail to-go sales on Saturdays and Floodwater offering regular taproom hours Friday through Sunday.
- The Supreme Court May Change The Way You Buy Wine
- The Government Shutdown Is Beginning To Hurt The Craft Beer Industry
- Bigger, Better… Beerier? The 16th Annual Extreme Beer Fest® Returns to Boston
- 5 Charity Beers You Should Seek Out & Support
- A Former Patriots Player Just Opened A Brewery in Rhode Island