In his most recent column, The Beerhunter describes how two Western Mass. breweries, Two Weeks Notice in West Springfield and Floodwater Brewing in the Shelburne Falls village of Buckland, persevered through business disappointments and substantial delays before finally opening their doors earlier this month. Both are up and running now, Two Weeks Notice with retail to-go sales on Saturdays and Floodwater offering regular taproom hours Friday through Sunday.
- This Beer Gives Back: Castle Island Launches Fiver Initiative
- Bent Water Brewing Company Expands Distribution to Rhode Island
- Jack’s Abby Pairs Well with Championships
- Kane’s Donuts Releases Limited-Edition Seasonal Donut Using Lord Hobo Brewing Company’s Godmother Imperial Stout
- Massachusetts Breweries By The Numbers: Updated Infographic