In his most recent column, The Beerhunter describes how two Western Mass. breweries, Two Weeks Notice in West Springfield and Floodwater Brewing in the Shelburne Falls village of Buckland, persevered through business disappointments and substantial delays before finally opening their doors earlier this month. Both are up and running now, Two Weeks Notice with retail to-go sales on Saturdays and Floodwater offering regular taproom hours Friday through Sunday.
- Summer Music Series Presented by Over the Charles Rooftop Bar & Springdale Beer Co
- Harpoon Brewery and Reebok Collaborate on a Special Edition of Harpoon Rec. League Beer
- July 4th Celebration – Over the Charles Rooftop Bar
- 9th Boston JerkFest Kicks off Jamaica’s 60th Anniversary of Independence Celebration in Boston with Reggae Legend Freddie McGregor
- Bent Water Brewing Releases Coast Encounter, A West Coast Meets East Coast IPA