In his most recent column, The Beerhunter describes how two Western Mass. breweries, Two Weeks Notice in West Springfield and Floodwater Brewing in the Shelburne Falls village of Buckland, persevered through business disappointments and substantial delays before finally opening their doors earlier this month. Both are up and running now, Two Weeks Notice with retail to-go sales on Saturdays and Floodwater offering regular taproom hours Friday through Sunday.
- Amherst Brewing / Night Shift Brewing Release Collaboration Double IPA
- Rowes Wharf Bar Kicks Off Oktoberfest On September 26
- Cape Cod Beer to Host Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Beer
- Wormtown Brewery Names General Manager
- Trillium Brewing Company Hosts a Special Beer Dinner with Cook’s Illustrated on September 25