In his most recent column, The Beerhunter describes how two Western Mass. breweries, Two Weeks Notice in West Springfield and Floodwater Brewing in the Shelburne Falls village of Buckland, persevered through business disappointments and substantial delays before finally opening their doors earlier this month. Both are up and running now, Two Weeks Notice with retail to-go sales on Saturdays and Floodwater offering regular taproom hours Friday through Sunday.
- MPSA Beer, Wine & Spirits Industry EXPERIENCE on May 8th
- Night Shift Brewing Announces The Release of Lime Lite
- Outlook for a Lighter and Brighter Summer: Samuel Adams Releases New Summer Ale
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Launches Pale Ale for Trails Conservation Effort
- 11 Seasonal Beer Gardens Are Set to Pop Up Around Boston: We’ve Mapped Them All For You