In his most recent column, The Beerhunter describes how two Western Mass. breweries, Two Weeks Notice in West Springfield and Floodwater Brewing in the Shelburne Falls village of Buckland, persevered through business disappointments and substantial delays before finally opening their doors earlier this month. Both are up and running now, Two Weeks Notice with retail to-go sales on Saturdays and Floodwater offering regular taproom hours Friday through Sunday.
- Clean Ups, Conservation Efforts, Recycling and Special Beer Releases: How Some Massachusetts Breweries Are Raising Awareness for Earth Day
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company’s Beer Garden Re-Opening on April 16
- Sam Adams Boston Taproom and Wormtown Collaborate on “Your Brewer’s Favorite” Rye Lager
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Introduces Time Served, a Beer Five Years in the Making
- Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Presents Uh Huh Honey IPA to Benefit Pink Boots Foundation