“Boston’s Harpoon Brewery is latest craft brewery jumping into the hard seltzer space” reports Brewbound. The collaboration between Harpoon and Polar marks the first time an alcohol company has partnered with a non-alcoholic seltzer maker. In April, the two companies plan to introduce four flavors as part of a new line called Arctic Summer: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Pineapple Pomelo, Raspberry Lime, and Black Cherry.
- Samuel Adams is the Official Beer of Inspiration4, the First All-Civilian Spaceflight Mission to Orbit; Drinkers Can Bid on Jim Koch’s Signed Number One Bottle of 2021 Utopias for Charity
- Double Down Brewing to open in Peppercorn’s in Worcester
- ZēLUS Beer Expands into Tennessee
- $75K KEEPS IDLE HANDS BUSY
- True North Ale Company Earns Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2021 Great American Beer Festival®