- This event has passed.
Shuck! A Day of Oysters & Seafood & Beer
October 4 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Due to COVID 19, along with staffing issues, food service issues, and brewery limitations they will not be able to have their oyster farmers from Big Rock Oyster & Cape Cod Oyster in attendance this year. So, they have teamed up with Jason Siscoe of the
⦁ 12pm-2:30pm, Doors at 11:45am
⦁ 4pm-6:30pm, Doors at 3:45pm
⦁ Table of 4: $40
⦁ Table of 6: $60
⦁ Oysters on the Half Shell ($2 per)
⦁ Little Necks on the Half Shell ($1.50 per)
⦁ Shrimp Cocktail ($2 per)
⦁ Cup of Chowder ($5 per)
⦁ Stuff Quahog ($5 per)
⦁ Lobster Roll ($18 per)
⦁ Chicken Salad Roll ($6 per)
• The rain date for Shuck is the following Sunday, October 11th. Purchasing tickets for October 3rd does mean that you are committed to the rain date. They will not be issuing refunds if you are unable to attend the rain date. They will only issue refunds to all guests if we must cancel both the original date & the rain date.
• All beer pours in the Beer Garden are 16oz draft pours
• Wine, cider, cocktails, homemade root beer & lemonade and soft drinks will also be available for purchase
• There is ample parking, but we do request that you carpool when you can.
• Last call is 15 minutes prior to your reservation ending.
• Pre-order meals here: capecodbeer.com the password is eatoystersyum
• Their retail store will be closed for the event which means there will be no beer to go or merchandise available for sale.
• Masks are REQUIRED to be worn when you are not seated at your table. This includes but is not limited to: entering & exiting the beer garden, ordering drinks at the bar, using the restroom, saying hello to a friend at another table, talking to the band, ETC.
• No more than 6 people to a table.
• SOCIALLY DISTANCING RULES APPLY.
• Tickets are REQUIRED. No ticket, no seat, NO ENTRY.
• Any dancing must be done at your own table. Sadly, there is no dance floor allowed.
• If any guest fails to follow these rules, you will be asked to leave