- This event has passed.
Oktoberfest at Medusa!
September 22, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm
MEDUSA OKTOBERFEST 2018 IS COMING!
Last year’s party was one for the books! They had such a blast with everyone who came out that they just HAVE to do this again. They learned a lot last year and plan to make this year’s party EVEN BETTER! They’ve team up with Noah’s Table to bring in their incredible pop-kitchen that will pump out German-Inspired dishes all day. There will be live music of course, beautiful decor, and… A MASSIVE DRAFT LIST consisting of traditional German-style beers alongside a killer lineup of our other creations. Many of the beers will be available for 1-LITER pours (details below) and commemorative steins will be available for purchase.
1) What would Oktoberfest be without that big, heavy, liter stein? They will have our own beautiful 2018 commemorative steins available for $15, and our .5L steins (not commemorative) for $10. Liter pours will range from $9-$11 depending on the beer, and .5L pours will be priced at our normal pint price.
If you already have your own, then bring it!
2) Bringing your own liter stein requires a few things…
– The stein MUST be clean! They will be using a process to sanitize each stein before filling, but it needs to be cleaned first.
– It must be made of clear glass
– No ceramic steins
– No lids
– Must be 1-LITER in size
– They will not be held liable for any damages
– Basically, it just needs to look like our stein. Nothing crazy-fancy. Basic…glass…stein…like this one –> 🍺
3) This is a 21+ event. It will be very busy in here (still comfortable), and we want to make sure that everyone is safe and enjoying themselves.