- This event has passed.
AERONAUT NYE: World’s Fair 1940/3040
December 31, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - January 1, 2019 @ 1:00 am$50
[11/30] Early Bird ($50) tickets now available! Tickets are limited so be sure to act fast!
AERONAUT PRESENTS THE WORLD OF TOMORROW: WORLD’S FAIR 1940/3040!
They’re thrilled to announce our WORLD’S FAIR party this New Year’s Eve, simultaneously set in 1940 and 3040. In 1940, on the brink of a new unknown era, millions from around the world gathered in Flushing Meadows, New York City for a monumental exposition. Hope, creativity, technological advances, and the untold wonders of a distant tomorrow shaped the World’s Fair of 1940. They are the future they envisioned. Join them as they relive the excitement of that era, and simultaneously imagine the distant future of World’s Fair 3040.
Choose your own adventure!
Don your finest vintage threads and step into 1940 to the sweet sounds of a classic jazz band featuring chanteuse Elise Roth. Sit and chat in our piano lounge, and create memories at our photo booth. Or, wander through an uncharted millenium accompanied by the futuristic sounds of Arc Iris. Suit up with a new age in mind, as you move among the starlight, and revel in the limitless possibility of a new dawn.
Celebrate with friends, snack on Fair favorites, and savor the beverage that has served us through time and space – beer! Join them in exploring two eras united by a collective ambition for our imagined future, on the most auspicious night of the year.
– 1940s lounge (Foods Hub) featuring Elise Roth & her Swinging Septet
– 3040s lounge (Main Taproom) featuring Arc Iris, projections of galactic proportions and more!
– An assortment of fair fare to snack on all night (vegetarian options available)
– A 5oz pour of a special edition Brut IPA (or sub for your choice)
– A midnight balloon drop
– Diverse draft menu with themed pours available for purchase, including access to limited edition beers
– General chaos & joy with fine friends, neighbors, founders, and brewers
– Live music until 12:30AM. Last call at 12:30 and then it’s goodnight at 1!
Optical illusions! Breathtaking vistas! Madness! The eyes of the Fair are on the future!
Excited? So are they. Grab a ticket & tune in.