PRESS RELEASE / NOVEMBER 1, 2017 Pawtucket, RI
Autocrat Coffee Milk Stout, Narragansett Beer’s signature Rhode Island mash-up with the region’s most beloved coffee company, is back for the season. This time around, the bittersweet stout pays homage to its Rhody roots with two new updates.
The beer is now packaged in bright red and yellow cans inspired by the actual Autocrat Coffee packaging and, to top off ‘Gansett’s home state brewing revival, this is the first year that the original Hi Neighbor Mash-Up beer is brewed at the Narragansett Brewery at The Guild in Pawtucket.
- Tasting Notes: Dark, smooth and delicious, the beer has an alluring coffee aroma and hints of chocolate malt, midnight wheat malt and crystal malt that deliver a rich and robust taste. Notes of roasted barley, dark chocolate and toffee are complemented by milk sugar that give it a creamy and delectable body.
- ABV: 5.3% / 30 IBU’s
- SRP: $9.99 – 10.99 per 6-pk of 16 oz. cans
- More info: http://www.narragansettbeer.com/beer/autocrat-coffee-milk-stout
- Images: http://bit.ly/2zTUzJe
Also, to celebrate Autocrat’s return, ‘Gansett is hosting a series of Breakfast for Dinner events and launch parties in various markets:
- 11/16 – Breakfast for Dinner at the Ocean Mist (Wakefield, RI)
Featuring the Ocean Mist’s famous breakfast menu and a screening of The Breakfast Club on the big screen
- 11/17 – Launch Party at Black Cat Tavern (Philly, PA)
Featuring 4 Autocrat pints and Dessert Perogies
- 11/18-11/19 – Made on Honor Market at Narragansett Brewery (Pawtucket, RI)
Official Autocrat launch party with Autocrat on tap throughout the two-day festival
- 12/4 – Breakfast for Dinner at Trina’s Starlite Lounge (Somerville, MA)
Breakfast served all day with industry service during the day and brunch specials all night
- 12/7 – Pajama Party at Nick’s On Broadway (Providence, RI)
Food offerings from Nick’s award-winning brunch menu, a screening of The Breakfast Club and awards for best pajamas