Backlash Beer Co. has reached a huge milestone over – starting 10/6 and through this weekend, they’ll be opening a retail space at the Taproom where you can get your hands on some fresh Central Square – the 3rd installment in our Stomping Ground Series. As a bonus, you’ll also get a sneak peek at the brewery construction progress they’ve made. This is big!
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- 152 Hampden Street in Roxbury is the address. Turn onto George Street from Hampden and the parking lot entrance will be on your left – it’s the big red building with the gated lot.
- (Friday 10/6) 4pm – 9pm
- (Saturday 10/7) 12pm – 6pm
- (Sunday 10/8) 12pm – 6pm
- Central Square – New England Style IPA brewed with 100% Mosaic Hops – 7% ABV
- Mosaic Hostile Takeover – Double IPA dry hopped with Mosaic Hops – 8.5% ABV
- $15 per 4pk for both beers
- They have 24 dedicated spots, so feel free to drive.